I am Postdoctoral Fellow at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn. Previously I was a postdoctoral fellow at University of Southampton. I obtained my PhD from University of Copenhagen in 2017. I work in geometric group theory.
email: prytula at mpim-bonn.mpg.de
office: Room 310, Vivatsgasse 7, 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Bestvina complex for group actions with a strict fundamental domain
with N. Petrosyan, submitted (arXiv: 1712.07606).
- Solvable Subgroup Theorem for simplicial nonpositive curvature
International Journal of Algebra and Computation 28 (2018), no. 4, 605-611 (arXiv: 1707.07918).
- Hyperbolic isometries and boundaries of systolic complexes
submitted (arXiv: 1705.01062).
- Classifying spaces for families of subgroups for systolic groups
with D. Osajda, Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics 12 (2018), no. 3, 1005-1060 (arXiv: 1604.08478, poster).
- Infinite systolic groups are not torsion
MSc thesis, Colloquium Mathematicum 153 (2018), no. 2, 169-194 (arXiv: 1402.4421).